With the help of the Complete Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA), we can evaluate your digestive system. It is a non-invasive tool that shares reliable information about the levels of acidity or alkalinity of your gut and your digestive enzymes. It can also be used to detect the presence of good bacteria and organisms that can cause disease. Depending on which method is more suitable for your situation, a naturopath can either use cultured methods or DNA methods to analyse your stool sample.
What will the CDSA assess?
The CDSA will assess biochemical markers of digestion. It will also measure your intestinal metabolism’s metabolic markers, identify bacterial microflora and detect if there are parasites or bacteria that can cause disease.
How is the test completed?
You can rest assured that you can complete the test in complete privacy at home. If one of the naturopaths of Brisbane Naturopath has determined that you will benefit from completing this test, he/she will give you a test kit that has everything that you will require to complete the test.
After you have completed the test, a courier will collect the sample which will be sent to a lab where it will be analysed. Your naturopath will then explain the results with you and offer the appropriate treatment to eliminate your gastrointestinal issues.
How will I know if I have a yeast, parasitic or bacterial infection?
The following are some of the common signs of a yeast, parasitic or bacterial infection:
- Severe flatulence
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal pain or swelling
- Extreme tiredness
- Lack of energy or interest
- Recurring headaches
- Problems with your memory or ability to concentrate
- Muscle weakness or pain
- Dysfunctional immune system
- Sudden allergy outbreaks
- Low mood
- Abrupt changes of mood
- Skin problems like acne, psoriasis and eczema
How can the team at Brisbane Naturopath help you?
Your naturopath might suggest that you follow a gastrointestinal restorative program after examining your test results thoroughly and consulting with you.
This program will include the following:
- Getting rid of unwelcome bacteria, yeast or parasites that can cause disease
- Limiting toxic exposure by making changes to your lifestyle and diet
- Restoring and repairing your digestive tract’s lining
- Replacing bad bacteria with beneficial bacteria
- Giving your digestive health a boost by helping certain organs
- Helping your body to get rid of toxins more effectively
Our team at Brisbane Naturopath can help to repair your gastrointestinal tract. Contact us today and put things back into balance again.
Book in to the Brisbane Naturopath today and let our Naturopaths bring your Gastrointestinal tract back in to balance.